Industrial lighting specialists Larson Electronics (Kemp, TX) have announced the release of a 20 foot telescoping light mast with 360° rotating capabilities and electric winches for ease of operation. The LM-20-EW is a fold over light mast that provides a safe and effective way for operators to quickly deploy lights, security cameras, and other equipment to elevations of twenty feet. Features include:
• A rotating boom that allows for 360° of rotation.
• A light boom that can be extended to a height of 20 feet for effective coverage and collapsed to 12 feet.
• A 1,000 pound electric winch that is fitted with 3/16 inch cable.
• A second 1,000 pound electric winch that provides the 12 to 20 feet elevation of the mast.
• A 15 inch by 13 inch, ¼ inch thick mounting baseplate which has been predrilled to accept six 9/16 inch anchor bolts.
For more information on the LM-20-EW, visit www.Larsonelectronics.com.