Saelig Company Inc. (Fairport, NY) announces the Owon TDS7102 — a new, 100MHz four-channel benchtop scope, with touch-screen capabilities that make instrument setting, operation, and adjustment faster and more intuitive. With 1GSa/s signal capturing on all four channels simultaneously, a huge 7.6MSa record length, and 50,000 wfmSa/s capture rate, zooming in and finding fast, intermittent pulses is now much quicker and simpler. Other features include:
- An 8" full color 800 x 600 pixel LCD display, XY mode, auto-set, averaging, and math functions.
- USB output, waveform storage, pass/fail output, and a 3-year warranty.
- The ability to switch the input impedance from 1Mohm to 50ohm — a built-in termination to eliminate signal reflections.
- An autoscale function that can automatically adjust the vertical gain, or the horizontal time base, or both together.
- Up to 19 automatic measurements (including frequency), high-speed screen update, storage for up to four reference waveforms and set-up parameters.
For more information on the Owon TDS7102, visit www.saelig.com.