ON Semiconductor (Arizona, AZ) has added three new current-mode, fixed-frequency switching regulators to its expansive power management product portfolio. Targeted at use in compact, high-reliability offline AC-DC switched-mode power supplies, the NCP1129, NCP1126, and NCP1124 incorporate an avalanche-rated 650 volt (V) MOSFET and frequency foldback along with skip mode that improve the light load and standby efficiency, meeting the ENERGY STAR EPS 2.0 Standard. Features include:
- 25 W, 15 W, and 12 W for the NCP1129, NCP1126, and NCP1124, respectively.
- A jittered 65 kilo Hertz (kHz) or 100 kHz switching frequency.
- 100 milliwatts (mW) drawn at high line when in standby mode.
- A 50 ms timer-based auto-recovery short-circuit protection function.
- An operational temperature range of -40 °C to +150 °C.
For more information on the fixed-frequency switching regulators, visit www.onsemi.com.