Stealth.com Inc. (Stealth Computer - San Jose, CA) a leader in rugged small form factor computing has released a new extreme performance PC model LPC-681. This powerful small computer measures 6.54"(W) x 6.18"(D) x 1.89"(H) inches, and the LPC-681 mini PC is powered by a high performance Intel 4th Generation Haswell Core i7-4800MQ mobile processor. Other features include:
- Intel HD Graphics 4600, providing for 3-video ports (1-DisplayPort, 2-HDMI) with optional adapter cables for VGA & DVI connectivity.
- Capability of driving three 1080p HD displays or a single 4K ultra HD display for high-end graphics capability.
- 1-Gigabit LAN, 2-USB 3.0, 2-USB 2.0, 1-Serial, 2-e-SATA, Audio In/Out ports, and optional 802.11 b/g/n wireless networking.
- Up to 16GB in DDR3L memory and ships with a 120GB SSD with storage options of 240GB, 480GB and 1TB drives.
- Operation from an external 19VDC power adapter (included) or can be connected to an external DC source of 12 to 20VDC.
For more information on the LPC-681, visit www.stealth.com.