The WAL-4XWP60E-MCE released by Larson Electronics (Kemp, TX) is a 240 watt portable LED light tower that produces 21,600 lumens of bright light with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. This portable work light draws two amps and operates on 120-277 volts AC. This rugged light tower is rated for outdoors and is applicable for industrial manufacturing, machine visioning, boating, and similar applications requiring bright and portable illumination. This portable work tower is built for demanding outdoor conditions requiring wide flood LED light illumination. Other features include:
• Four of Larson's LEDWP-600E light heads, with each light assembly consisting of forty-five LEDs paired with angled boards and precision reflectors.
• Three angled boards that help provide a wider spread.
• A shatterproof polycarbonate lens which is secured to the housing with a waterproof seal.
• Adjustable trunnion brackets which allow adjustment of the lamp stem both vertically and horizontally through a full range of positions.
• Operation on any voltage ranging from 120V to 277V without any modifications.
• 50’ of SOOW cord terminated in a 5-15 weatherproof straight blade plug, L5-15 twist-lock plug, L6-15 twist-lock plug, or a 2 prong schuko plug.
For more information on the WAL-4XWP60E-MCE, visit www.larsonelectronics.com.