Amphenol® Connex (Danbury, CT) is pleased to announce the expansion of their pre-configured fixed length RF cable assembly line to include standard metric lengths. These assemblies are ideal for a variety of commercial and industrial applications that require standard configurations or lengths. These configurations are cost effective and many are in stock and ready to ship.
- Pre-configured metric assemblies feature high quality, gold and nickel plated Amphenol Connex connectors
- Available with straight plugs, R/A plugs and bulkhead jacks
- Designed in a variety of popular configurations; BNC, SMA, SMB and between series (extended lengths are also available)
- Flexible cable types for these assemblies include RG-316, RG-316 Double Braided, RG-58, RG-59, RG-174
- Conformable semi-rigid options include both 0.085” and 0.141” diameter cables
- All components are RoHS compliant
Amphenol® Connex is a leading manufacturer of RF connectors, coaxial adapters and cable assemblies serving a wide range of customers in the broadcast, wireless, military and commercial markets. Standard product families include, but are not limited to SMA, BNC and Type N connectors. In-series and between series coaxial adapters are available along with a full range of pre-configured RF cable assemblies.