VersaLogic Corp. (Tualatin, OR) announced the release of two new models in its “Copperhead” line. The new offerings include a dual-core Intel Core i3 product, and a Celeron-based product. The models are positioned to provide both lower cost, and lower power dissipation, for high-end computing applications that do not need the extreme performance of the Intel i7 processor. The lower power dissipation of these new models allows them to be used in a wide range of environments where thermal management is a challenge. System I/O includes dual Gigabit Ethernet with network boot capability, two USB 3.0 ports, ten USB 2.0 ports, four serial ports, and HD audio. The Copperhead’s performance level and extensive processing capabilities allow for multiple high-bandwidth functions to be consolidated onto a single board. Based on the industry-standard EBX format (5.75 x 8 inches), Copperhead provides a choice of 3rd Generation Intel Core i7, Core i3, and Celeron processor options to meet a variety of price/performance application requirements. It features:
- Several thermal management configurations as well as other optional features.
- A high-speed memory interface.
- Up to 16 GB on-board RAM capacity.
- Up to three independent display outputs.
- On-board data acquisition via 16 analog inputs, eight analog outputs, and thirty-two digital I/O lines.
For more information, visit www.versalogic.com