Honeywell (Morristown, NJ) announced its new Basic Board Mount Pressure Sensors, Compensated, Unamplified, TBP Series. These new sensors are designed for customers who require a simple, high quality, cost-effective, basic performance, mV output sensor that is compensated and unamplified so they can do their own amplification while retaining maximum resolution. Features include:
- Suitability for medical applications including hospital beds, oxygen concentrators, wound therapy and blood pressure monitoring.
- Compability with industrial applications such as HVAC transmitters, air movement control, environmental control, leak detection, pneumatic controls, and other commercial applications.
- Wide pressure range of 1 psi to 150 psi, 60 mbar to 10 bar, 6 kPa to 1 MPa.
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to 125 °C (-40 °F to 257 °F) and a 0 °C to 85 °C compensated temperature range.
- An unlimited shelf life after the packaging is opened.
For more information on the TBP Series, visit www.honeywell.com.