Analog Devices (Norwood, MA) introduced an integrated family of efficient power management ICs (integrated circuits) targeting compact, high density power solutions for RF agile radio and FPGA/processor-based (field-programmable gate array) applications. Features include:
• Multiple buck regulators and LDOs (low-dropout regulators) combined into a single, compact 48-lead LFCSP (7 mm x 7 mm) package.
• A power density solution of up to 25 W power design in only 310 mm2 PCB area.
• Four buck switching regulators (4 A, 4 A, 1.2 A, 1.2 A) and one 200-mA LDO.
• An I²C interface that allows the input voltage to the device and the die temperature to be monitored.
• A wide input voltage range of 4.5 V to 15 V.
• A wide programmable range of 250 kHz to 1.4M Hz.mmable phase shits (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°) on each buck regulator to reduce input ripple.
For more information, visit www.analog.com.