Vishay Intertechnology (Malvern, PA) released the first AEC-Q101-qualified TrenchFET power MOSFETs to feature ThunderFET technology. To increase efficiency and save space in automotive applications, the Vishay Siliconix 100 V n-channel SQJ402EP, SQJ488EP, and SQD50N10-8m9L offer some of the lowest on-resistance values available in the PowerPAK SO-8L and DPAK packages. Features include:
• Lower on-resistance per die area.
• Low values down to 8.9 mΩ at 10 V. Comparable values down to 11 mΩ at 10 V (when space is at a premium) in the compact 5 mm by 6 mm PowerPAK SO-8L package.
• Continuous drain currents to 50 A.
• Low gate charge down to 18 nC.
• 100 % Rg- and UIS-tested, halogen-free.
• A temperature range of -55 °C to +175 °C.
For more information, visit www.vishay.com.