Fox Electronics (Fort Myers, FL) now offers the low-power FTP301AH, a surface-mount OCXO featuring a compact footprint of only 14.3 mm x 9.3 mm x 6.7 mm (L x W x H) and power consumption of only 0.6 W maximum. The new SMD HCMOS OCXO incorporates a Stratum 3 clock for enhanced timing performance. Features include:
• Stability as low as ±50 ppb over a frequency range of 5 MHz to 40 MHz.
• An extended operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C.
• A short-term aging of only ±5 ppb maximum per day for the first 30 days and ±4 ppb long term for all effects.
• Typical frequency stability of ±100 ppb, with ±50 ppb available.
• Standard supply voltage of 3.3 V, with 5.0 V available.
• Fast warm-up time to ±100 ppb: 5 minutes.
For more information, visit www.foxonline.com.