EMAC (Carbondale, IL) has created the iPAC-9X25. Made in the USA, this industrial-strength ARM embedded single board computer is based on Atmel AT91SAM9X25 Processor. It has an industrial temperature range of -40C to +85C and utilizes 4GB of eMMC Flash, 16MB of Serial Data Flash (for boot), and 128 MB of DDR RAM. Features include:
• The ability to run an embedded server and to display the current monitored or logged data.
• The same footprint of a standard PC/104 module at 3.77" x 3.54".
• One (1) RS232 serial port with full handshake (RTS/CTS/DTR/DSR/RI), two (2) RS232 serial ports (TX and RX only), one (1) RS232/422/485 serial port with RTS/CTS handshake, two (2) 10/100 Base T Ethernet ports, two (2) USB 2.0 Host ports, and one (1) USB Device port.
• Up to 7 channels of 10 bit A/D (0 to 3.3 volt) and an internal real time clock/calendar with battery backup.
• 21 GPIO (3.3 V) lines on header, 8 high drive open collector dedicated digital output lines.
For more information, visit www.emacinc.com.