Meggitt Sensing Systems (Irvine, CA) has announced a significant extension of its family of Endevco brand Isotron accelerometers. This new line of general purpose IEPE accelerometers is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of test applications. Applications include general laboratory vibration testing, automotive testing (NVH, component reliability), universities, aerospace component reliability, vibration testing/monitoring of large equipment (industrial/manufacturing equipment), energy, rotating equipment, turbines (gas, wind, steam), defense, consumer electronics, household products and shaker table vibration feedback. Features include:
• 10, 25, 100, 500 and 1000 mV/g sensitivities for the 41A and 42A, with 100, 500 and 1000 mV/g for the 43A.
• Amplitude response of +/-5% is 1 to 10000 Hz.
• Amplitude response of +/-5% is 1 to 6000 Hz for y- and z-axes and 1 to 3000 Hz for x-axis for model 45A.
• Wide-band frequency response.
• Signal ground isolation from case.
• Low noise floor.
For more information, visit www.meggitt.com.