Vishay Intertechnology (Malvern, PA) introduced a new 6.5 mΩ bidirectional battery switch with slew rate control for low-voltage battery isolation in portable electronics, healthcare devices, and instrumentation. Designed to save 91 % PCB space compared to using discrete MOSFETs in these space-constrained applications, the Vishay Siliconix SiP32101 combines industry-low on-resistance and ultra-low quiescent current in a compact 12-bump WCSP package. Features include:
• A footprint of 2.3 mm².
• An integrated pull-down resistor on the EN pin.
• 6.5 mΩ on-resistance at 3.3 V.
• 2.3 V to 5.5 V input voltage range.
• A soft turn-on time of 2 ms.
• A 0.015 nA quiescent current and 0.01 nA shutdown current.
• A temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
For more information, visit www.vishay.com.