GradConn’s (Boca Raton, FL) new 0.8mm (.031") and 1.00mm (.039") pitch wire to board range offers tiny PCB footprints and low profile mated heights. PCB headers are shrouded and polarised to avoid mis-mating and available in vertical or horizontal orientation. Features include:
• A mating height of 3.95mm (in 0.8mm pitch).
• Right angle headers that offer a 1.75mm mated height.
• A footprint depth of 3.9mm (in 0.8mm pitch).
• Rated currents of 1.0A for 1.00mm pitch and 0.5A for 0.8mm pitch.
• A temperature range of -25°C to 85°C.
For more information, visit www.gradconn.com.