Surge Components has announced a new line of low-profile bridge rectifiers that provide design engineers several advantages in terms of power management and height including a 30% lower profile than other brides in a similar class.
- Thin single in-line package
- Glass-passivated chip junction
- High surge current capability
- High case dielectric strength (2500 VRMS)
- Plastic package has UL (Underwriters Laboratory) flammability classification 94V-O, matte tin plated leads, solderable per J-STD-002, JESD22-B102
- High temperature soldering guaranteed (solder dip 270 degrees, 10 seconds)
- Wide current range options (4A to 35A)
Applications for the GBJL/KBJL series include switching power supplies, home appliances, office equipment, industrial automation. For more technical info on this product, contact Phil Magalhaes (email: email@example.com) at Surge Components. 95E Jefryn Blvd, Deer Park, NY 11729. Tel: 631.595.1818.