The ZRM 6006 is a simple-to-use, budget-priced, entry level, compact instrument for determination of night visibility (RL) and day visibility (Qd) of road markings as well as ambient temperature (°C/°F) and relative humidity (rH%) combined in one compact instrument.
Apart from the power switch, there is only a large measuring button. The results are displayed in large digits on the bright transflective display, optimally legible under all lighting conditions. The extremely long battery life turns the ZRM 6006 into the ideal measuring partner for large contracts and field use.
Equipped with tried and trusted optics measures the night and day visibility of road markings at top speed. In only about 2 seconds it gives reliable RL- and Qd- values and indicates the ambient temperature and relative humidity. Intentionally designed without options and accessories to keep it simple and inexpensive, the instrument focuses on the bare necessities that are needed for field work: precision, speed and sturdiness.
The ZRM 6006 measures:
The night visibility (RL) of road markings as seen by a vehicle driver driving with dipped headlights. The illumination simulates the dipped headlights of a vehicle.
The day visibility (Qd) of road markings under typical daylight or under street lighting is measured with diffused illumination. This makes an objective determination.
· Swiss made precision measuring instrument at an affordable price
· Focusses on the core functions to keep it simple and inexpensive
· Ultrafast measurement of RL and Qd in about 2 seconds
· For all types of road markings
· In accordance with EN 1436 (RL/Qd), ASTM E 1710 (RL), ASTM E 2302 (Qd), ASTM E 2177 (RL wet)
· Factory calibration traceable to the independent accreditation body METAS, Switzerland
· Approved by the accredited association StrAus-Zert, Germany (test No.: 0913-2011-03)
- Determination of night (RL) and day visibility (Qd) of road markings in dry or wet condition as well as ambient temperature and relative humidity, at any given time of day or night, on the road or in the laboratory
- For all types of road marking paints, marking tapes, thermoplastic and cold plastic materials - whether smooth, textured, profiled, colored, with or without aggregates/reflective beads
- Getting the best value - control of road markings after application and during the warranty period
- Checking for road marking maintenance
- For jurisdictionally relevant measurements in case of litigation