Global Specialties today introduced the AAR Arduino Robot. The AAR Arduino Robot is a small autonomous mobile robot which is perfect for those new to the robotics world and also for experienced Arduino fans. Great for both hobbyists and for school projects.
Designed in the Arduino open-source prototyping platform, the AAR is easy to program and run. With many expansion kits available, your creativity is the only limit to where your Arduino Robot will go.
The AAR comes with a comprehensive CD which includes all the software needed to write, compile, and upload programs to your robot. And with many example programs supplied, you can be up and running in no time.
The AAR Arduino Robot features:
- ATmega328P, 8-bit AVR-RISC processor with 16 MHz clock
- Includes firmware and hardware selftest
- Delivered fully assembled (no soldering needed)
- CD with software, manual, and many extras
- Arduino open source software
- On-board odometer sensor on both wheels
- Line tracker sensor
- USB interface programming
- Expansion kits available
- I2C bus
- 2 independently controlled 3V-DC motors
- 14 digital I/Os on the processor (9 free)
- 8 analog input lines (2 free)
- ISP connector for bootloader programming
- Wireless control possible with optional Bluetooth and 433 MHz RF
- 1-Year Warranty