E-Switch announces new features for the popular PV6 anti-vandal switch. This tamper-resistant switch is used in many applications, including those accessible to the public, and those requiring a sleek design. It offers both dot and ring illumination options and is rated to IP65 standards. The new features for this PV6 series anti-vandal switch include:
1. A high actuator option: Now those with gloved hands or large fingertips can actuate this 16mm diameter switch with ease.
2. PV6 Pilot Indicator option: This allows you to illuminate and communicate on your panel while maintaining a sleep and uncluttered panel design. The pilot indicator has the exact same housing and panel diameter as our PV6 switch, just without the switching contacts.
3. Black anodized aluminum option: This popular finish is now available in all our PV6 switches and pilot indicator options.
Specifications for the PV6 include:
• Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 cycles
• Electrical Life: 50,000 cycles
• Contact Rating: 2A @ 48V DC
• Contact Resistance: 50mΩ Max
• Insulation Resistance: 1,000 MΩ min
• Dielectric Strength: 2,000VAC
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
• Operating Force: 4 N
• Travel: 1.5mm
• Contact Arrangement: SPST, Off-(On)
• Panel Thickness: 1-10mm
• Panel Cutout: 16mm diameter
• Moisture Protection: IP67 rated
• Detailed specifications of the PV6 series anti-vandal switch