PCA Electronics Inc. PCA introduces a NEW series of 500mW unregulated DC-DC converters for commercial and medical applications.
All models are isolated. EPC1196G-X series has 3000Vrms isolation while EPC1199G-X has a 4000Vrms isolation for medical applications. All models have a very high efficiency of between 80-88 percent. Selected models EPC1193G-X, EPC1194G-X and EPC1195G-X have 12.5 X 7.5 X 4.7mm height package, making it one of the world smallest DC-DC converters in its category. EPC1195G-X and EPC1198-X series models are available with On/Off remote features. EPC1197-X and EPC1198-X series models are in SIP packages.
All DC-DC Converters in the series feature:
• No Heat Sink Requirements. Cooler Operation
• Operates at Higher Switching frequencies
• Absolute Maximum rating : Vin =7.0V max.
• Minimum Load Requirements: 10 percent
• Internal Input Filter Capacitor
• Line Voltage Regulation: 1%
• Load Voltage Regulation (10% to100% full load): + 15% max.
• Load Voltage Regulation @ 0 % load: +25% max
• Short Circuit Duration: 1 second
• Voltage Accuracy: 3% typ in all models except EPC1196G-X and EPC1199G-X which are +/- 1% typ
• UL1446 Class B Insulation Systems
• Low Power Consumption : 2.5mA typ @ No load
• No Tantalum capacitor
• UL94V-0 Recognized Components
Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
PCA Electronics Inc.