Richardson RFPD, Inc. today announces immediate availability of prototype reels of 600 Series capacitors from American Technical Ceramics Corp. (ATC).
The new "mini reels" include 100 pieces on tape and reel, with a leader and trailer tape for automatic PCB mounting. The mini reels are available for all the most popular devices within ATC's 600L and 600S capacitor families, and other parts are available upon request.
Key features of the ATC 600 Series capacitors include:
- Ultra-low equivalent series resistance (ESR)
- High Q factor
- Choice of standard EIA case sizes: 0402 (1005 metric) or 0603 (1608 metric)
- Capacitance value range: 0.1-27 pF (0402), 0.5-100 pF (0603)
- Capacitance tolerance: +/-1%, +/-5%
- High working voltage: 200V (0402), 250V (0603)
- High self-resonance frequencies
- RoHS compliant
The mini reels are in stock and available for immediate delivery. To find more information, or to purchase these products today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit the ATC 600 Series Capacitors Prototype Reels webpage. The devices are also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn more about additional products from ATC, please visit the ATC storefront webpage.
Other quantities are available upon request. The flexible order quantities are ideal for a range of needs, from design, development and test lab inventory, to prototype, pre-production or full production runs.