Chicago, IL (April 24, 2012)— Tripp Lite has upgraded its highly successful and rapidly expanding line of networked PDUs and its SNMPWEBCARD network management accessory for SmartOnline and SmartPro UPS Systems.
Tripp Lite´s centralized power management tools give users the ability to increase system availability, improve energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. The upgrades add several important security, compatibility, compliance and control features.
What's New with Version 12.0060
• IPv6 support
• RADIUS authentication support
• Additional security enhancements, including:
– Configure program access based on facility codes
– Restrict outlet access according to outlet realm definitions
• Send logs via E-mail or HTTP when configurable log size reached
• Separate accounting log
• Enhanced remote syslog defines whether to send event, data or accounting entries
• Control and configuration via network CLI interface, SSH, telnet or serial port
• Individual outlet events
“We're continuously working with IT and data center managers to help make their jobs easier,” said Mike Delgrosso, Tripp Lite Director of Software Development. “We identify the key features they need to simplify management, improve security, support audit compliance, reduce operating costs, maintain continuous system availability and stay current with emerging standards.”
All new Tripp Lite networked PDUs and SNMPWEBCARDs will ship with the new firmware, and current users can upgrade their existing firmware with a free download on Tripp Lite´s web site.
Additional information, including a list of Tripp Lite’s sales offices and authorized reseller partners, can be found by visiting Tripp Lite’s website: www.tripplite.com