Bliley Technologies, a worldwide leader in crystal controlled frequency generation solutions, has introduced a new customizable, SC Cut (doubly-rotated) crystal series for telecommunications, SATCOM/space and defense applications. The series offers design engineers rare customization and packaging options, such as:
· Glass enclosures (available exclusively at Bliley Technologies)
· Customized platings on crystal blanks
· Dual mode operation functionality
· Four-point mount for ruggedized designs
· Customizable frequency range from 3.0 to 150 MHz
· Swept quartz for Ultra-High-Q
· Low profile holder
· RoHS compliant (lead free) when specified
· Superior stability via aging characteristics as low as +/- 1.25 ppm for 20 years
· Extreme shock resistance
"Within its 80 year history, Bliley has been engineering and advancing the technology of doubly-rotated, SC Cut crystals for more than 35 years. Expressly configured to offer electronics engineers the best phase noise performance available, they can be specified for any application requiring an OCXO and are well suited for radar, up and down converter and reference source applications, test equipment references, microwave lengths, and transmitter and receiver references," said Dennis Barrick, Bliley’s Global Vice President of Marketing and Business Development.
To view complete online specifications, visit www.bliley.com/datasheets/SC_Cut_Series_Crystals.pdf
For more information, contact Bliley (www.bliley.com) at 2545 West Grandview Boulevard, Erie, Pa., 16506-4512. Phone: (814) 838-3571.