The capacitive touch panel is the ideal tool for enhancing the user interface experience with any TFT application. These touch panels have multi-touch ability and are extremely durable in most environments including withstanding water contact, dust and grease. Capacitive touch panels will activate with either a bare finger or a capacitive stylus and have an excellent dragging performance.
Newhaven Display International Inc. now offers projective mutual capacitive touch TFTs with a built-in touch panel I2C interface controller. This allows for quick time to market while keeping your development costs low. The design of the capacitive touch panels will be available on the 3.5”, 4.3” and the 5.0” TFT displays.
• Built-in touch panel controller with I2C interface (400KHz)
• Projective Mutual Capacitive Touch Panels
• 5 simultaneous touches: touch, lift, and zoom gestures
• Sizes available: 3.5”, 4.3” and 5.0” TFTs
• 6H hardness, > 1 million touches
• 82% light transmittance
• 6mA at 3.3V power supply
• 0.03mA sleep mode
For more information on the capacitive touch TFTs, visit http://bit.ly/CapTouchPress  or contact firstname.lastname@example.org