The LTM8048’s isolated post regulator delivers an output voltage accuracy of 2.5%. The low noise performance of the LDO delivers a clean supply rail, improving the performance of high accuracy mixed signal converters. Additional features available on both products include overcurrent protection and adjustable soft start.
The LTM8047 and LTM8048 are available for immediate delivery from stock in three temperature grades, E and I from
-40°C to +125°C and MP for the -55°C to +125°C operating junction temperature range. Pricing starts at $8.25 and $8.75 each for 1,000-piece quantities for the LTM8047 and LTM8048, respectively. For more information, visit www.linear.com/product/LTM8047  and www.linear.com/product/LTM8048 .
Summary of Features: LTM8047/LTM8048
• 725VDC Isolation Tested
• 1.5W Output Power
• Wide 3.1V to 32V Input Voltage Range
• Adjustable Output Voltage 2.5V to 12V
• 80% / 75% Efficiency (24VIN to 5VOUT) for LTM8047 & LTM8048, Respectively
• Low Noise LDO Output with 20µVrms Ripple at 300mA (LTM8048 only)
• Up to +125°C Operating Junction Temperature
• Compact, Thermally Enhanced
• 9mm x 11.25mm x 4.92mm BGA Package