“InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes are an excellent fit for automotive test applications,” said Doru Popescu, U.S. marketing program manager for Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group. “These oscilloscopes deliver the fastest throughput for triggering on and analyzing CAN and LIN serial busses using a hardware-based architecture, at a breakthrough price.”
With Agilent InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes, automotive test engineers can:
· See more signal more of the time with the industry’s fastest waveform update rate.
· Do more with the power of four instruments in one: scope, logic analyzer, function generator and protocol analyzer.
· Get more investment protection with the industry’s only fully upgradable scope, including bandwidth.
In addition, Agilent will demonstrate the following solutions at the expo:
· The PXI-based Agilent TS-8900 modular functional test system, which provides higher throughput and higher test coverage while reducing equipment capital costs for automotive electronics functional testing.
· PXI-form-factor chassis and test modules, integrated with world-class software applications.
· Agilent’s most affordable handhelds, the U1230 Series digital multimeters, which include built-in flashlight, non-contact voltage detection, and visual and audible alerts for making measurements in field projects.
· A wide selection of bench instruments including the Agilent 33522A dual channel function/arbitrary waveform generator, a 34972A LXI data-acquisition unit, and an N6700B 4-slot modular power system.
Agilent will be joined in their booth by distribution partner TestEquity, who since 1971, has been providing premium service and innovative solutions to meet customers’ electronic test equipment needs.
An Agilent InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscope with CAN/LIN option and three U1270 Series handheld digital multimeters will be raffled off during the expo in Booth 12028.