The new ScanExpress CD also features innovative integration with National Instruments High-Speed Digital I/O (HSDIO) hardware as a JTAG/boundary-scan controller. All ScanExpress products now fully support the 655x series of digital instruments with JTAG test clock (TCK) rates of up to 30 MHz, allowing tighter integration of ScanExpress software into NI test platforms.
Additional CD improvements include:
• New test scripting functions and features including direct JTAG scan functions, global script variables, and test time stamping.
• New pin direction constraints for ScanExpress TPG’s test vector generator.
• Overhauled Topology Viewer, now including a visual representation of all components on the scan chain, including series resistors, test connectors, and more.
• Support for Blackhawk XDS560v2 series JTAG controllers.
• JTAG embedded test support for Freescale i.MX51 and Texas Instruments AM/DM37x processors.
Current Corelis customers that have a valid maintenance contract can now access the new Version 7.6 CD through the existing support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact Terri Martinez, Maintenance Program Administrator, at (562) 926-6727; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .