• Up to 6 Independent Output Channels Programmable up to 90Volts Synchro or Resolver
• Up to 30 Arc Second Accuracy
• Programmable On-Board Reference Sine Oscillator
• Programmable Dynamic Rotation and up to 3 Two-Speed Outputs
• Includes Drivers and API libraries for Windows®, along with an Easy-to-Use Windows Based Graphical Interface Allowing Users to Conveniently Control all Functionality
“This new Digital-to-Synchro/Resolver simulation PCIe card, featuring a user-friendly GUI for plug-&-play needs, is an ideal time saving solution for test engineers and developers seeking a simulation method to test accuracy using an instrument grade PCIe card “, stated Roger Tomassi, DDC’s Synchro Product Manager.