“High stability design combined with an industry-standard Ethernet communication interface makes the DT8824 data acquisition module an ideal choice for local or distributed monitoring,” states Fred Molinari, President and Founder. “Our advanced technology makes the DT8824 an ideal choice for chromatography, seismic, weigh scale, and medical uses, along with other measurement applications where accuracy and stability is paramount.”
ISO-Channel technology utilizes galvanic isolation methods to guarantee 1000V isolation between any input channel to any other input channel and ±500V to earth ground. ISO-Channel vastly increases reliability by implementing a separate isolated return path for each 24-bit A/D converter used by the four input channels, all operating in parallel. The benefit to the user is total isolation of all input/outputs from each other and from digital ground.
Key Features of the DT8824:
• 4 Simultaneous analog inputs at throughput rates up to 4800Hz per channel.
• High resolution 24-bit analog input subsystem offers ultimate signal accuracy.
• Complete ISO-Channel technology with 1000V galvanic isolation channel to channel for optimum signal integrity.
• Optional signal sampling ranges of ±10V with programmable gains of 1, 8, 16, and 32 offers even greater resolution.
• Multiple modules can be synchronized via the Wired Trigger Bus and can externally trigger up to 64 channels.
• Software and external trigger maintains timely and efficient sampling.
• Input buffer offers continuous wrap mode and no wrap mode.
• 4 opto-isolated digital output lines, galvanically isolated to 250V.
• Ethernet (LXI) operation allows local or remote monitoring.
• Rugged enclosure for noise immunity, 1U, ½ rack small profile.
• Includes comprehensive software CD for making measurements quickly and easily.
Pricing and Availability
The DT8824 is priced at $2,495 and will be available in mid-October.
Email: email@example.com 
Web: www.datatranslation.com