Key features and benefits of the TPS65137
· Wide input voltage range of 2.3 V to 5.5 V allows the device to accept higher positive input voltages than the positive output voltage and still maintain accurate regulation of one percent of the positive output voltage.
· LDO post regulator for positive output to provide line and load transient response with minimum output voltage ripples to provide stable picture quality.
· Advanced power save mode with out-of-audio control reduces switching frequency as the load current decreases and maintains high efficiency over the entire load current range without audible noise.
· Digitally programmable negative output voltage from -2.2 V to -4.9 V in digital step.
Find out more about TI’s display power portfolio by visiting the links below:
· For the complete display power portfolio visit: www.ti.com/lcddisplay-pr .
· Ask questions and share knowledge in the power management forum in the TI E2E Community: www.ti.com/powermanagement-pr .
· See TI’s complete power management portfolio: www.ti.com/power-pr .
Availability and pricing
The TPS65137 is available now in a 3-mm x 3-mm, 10-pin QFN package and is priced at $0.85 in quantities of 1,000.
For more information, go to www.ti.com .