With capacities from 500GB to 1.5TB, the ioSafe Solo  can safely protect precious family photo albums, music libraries and days of video memories. For business, the ioSafe Solo is a great way to protect customer databases or to secure regulated information including patient records (HIPAA, Sox, etc) or credit card information. Businesses use the Solo hard drive as a backup and storage device, no longer worrying about data loss from moving computer tapes and files offsite. Like other ioSafe products, the ioSafe Solo uses ioSafe patented technology including FloSafe air flow cooling, HydroSafe waterproof barriers and the DataCast fireproof insulation.
- Fire protection — 1550° F, 1/2 hour per ASTM E119
- Tested per UL, FCC and CE Standards
- Flood / submersion protection — to 10 feet water depth, 3 days.
- Tested to ASTM E119 standards for fire exposure.
- Operating Temp Range: 0-95° F (Non-operating: 0-1550° F, 1/2 hour per ASTM E119)
- Operating (non-condensing) Humidity: 20% - 80% (Non-operating Humidity: 100%, Full water immersion, 10 feet, 3 days)