Counterfeit Electronic Component Detection
& Avoidance with Dr. Diganta Das
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Join us for a free 60 minute webinar with Dr. Diganta Das from the University of Maryland's CALCE.
Points of discussion:
• Nature of counterfeit electronic parts and how they are counterfeited
• How methods of counterfeiting leave traces of evidence and damage in parts
• Identifying risks of counterfeit in electronic parts
• How ignoring the distributor assessment process is affecting the supply chain
• How to avoid common mistakes in the selection of part suppliers
• Issues regarding reporting of counterfeit part incidents
• Pitfalls of relying on such information as a shield against counterfeit parts
Title: Counterfeit Electronic Component Detection & Avoidance
Date: Thursday, March 31st, 2011
Time: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM PST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.