World-Class, Highly Efficient Power Supplies for Industrial Equipment
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
President/ Statutory Representative Director: Tsuneo Murata
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has developed a platform of highly efficient power supplies for the industrial equipment market. These products exhibited at the TECHNO-FRONTIER 2010 show to be held at Tokyo Big Sight from July 21-23.
As interest in environmental conservation continues to grow, measures to conserve energy and resources are being demanded not only for electronic equipment used in households and offices, but also for industrial equipment.
Murata Manufacturing has a proven track record for developing highly efficient, long-life customized power supplies for printers, facsimile machines, and a variety of digital AV equipment. Based on its success and expertise in power supply circuit technology in these areas, Murata Manufacturing has decided to create a new platform of AC-DC power supplies for industrial equipment
This new platform, the MVB series, currently consists of two products of the table, and Murata Manufacturing intends to further develop and expand the lineup to include other models in the future.
|Maximum power capacity||150W||300W||150W|
* We are planning to commercialize of MVBA150-24¡¡¡* in the second semester of 2010.
- Murata Manufacturings original resonant circuit uses customized
ICs to provide efficiency that is among the highest in the
91.5% at AC240V 300W
- Long life is achieved by suppressing heat generation and
optimizing heat radiation.
- 6 years or more at 100% load, Ta: 40°C
- 10 years or more at 50% load, Ta: 40°C
- The design assumes natural air-cooling, so a cooling fan is not necessary, eliminating concerns about fan noise and life.
- Supported peak loads
- 150 W product: Continuous 180 W operation possible, depending on the cooling conditions
- 300 W product: Peak operation (480 W) can be supported for up to 10 seconds
- Compliant with the IEC60950- safety standard
Semiconductor manufacturing equipment, various measuring and analysis devices, industrial robot equipment, LED display devices, and other industrial equipment
Production began April 2010.
2 patents pending
TECHNO-FRONTIER 2010 information
|Period||July 21 (Wednesday) to July 23 (Friday), 2010|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight|
|Murata Manufacturing booth No||3V-201 25th Power Supply System Exhibit
2N-101 23rd EMC/Noise Countermeasure Technology Exhibit
2L-106 12th Heat Countermeasure Technology Exhibit
3Y-207 Centralized Exhibit - Energy Harvesting Zone
This is a PDF file. Adobe Reader is required to view, print, or download this file.
This document file is in RSS (XML) format. An "RSS reader" is required to read this file.