Professors, graduate students and undergraduates can receive FREE training on NI LabVIEW, the graphical development environment used by thousands of companies and schools in virtually every industry and discipline.
Attend a LabVIEW Hands-on Campus Workshop Near You
In this training you will:
- Receive three hours of hands-on technical training from a senior engineer on real hardware
- Develop applications using the latest features in LabVIEW, including streamlined algorithm development for signal processing, controls, communications and more.
- Learn how to integrate your m-file scripts, created using The MathWorks, Inc. MATLAB® development environment, with LabVIEW MathScript.
- Discover firsthand how LabVIEW can help simplify your design projects for virtually all of your technical computing needs including electronics design, controls and mechatronics, and measurement and analysis.
- Learn how to create complete LabVIEW applications from scratch in minutes with interactive Express VIs and I/O assistants
Request a Campus Workshop
If you would like to request a campus workshop, submit your request for one of our highly trained field engineers to deliver a customized workshop at your school.
If your school is not currently scheduled, e-mail this page to your professors or advisors and ask them to request a workshop at your campus.
Learn about our academic discounts and resources!
MATLAB® is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.