CARLO GAVAZZI is launching its newest addition to RGC family of Solid State Contactors, with the introduction of the RGC1F Series with Integrated Fuse Holder and Optional System Monitoring. The RGC1F includes three functions in one housing: power switch, short circuit protection (by semiconductor fuse) and system monitoring. RGC1FA is the version including the power switch and integrated fuse holder while the RGC1FS adds functionality of the fuse, solid state contactor and load monitoring. The front of the product can be opened for easy access to the fuse holder, which accepts fuses from a wide range of manufacturers. A fast acting semiconductor fuse provides short circuit protection for both the RGC1F’s solid state semiconductor and the load cables. The product width is 35mm for the full range and covers applications up to 40Amps AC and 600VAC.
This new range of products is designed to switch both heaters and motor loads. The integrated features like short circuit protection, monitoring and heat sink make RGC1F the ideal solution for markets such as Plastic & Rubber, Food & Beverage, Electronics or Print and Glass.
The RSC1F Series main technical features include:
- RGC1FA: Solid State Contactor with fuse holder
- RGC1FS: RGC1FA with system monitoring
- Monitoring: LED plus transistor alarm output
- Monitoring of heater break or open fuse
- Nominal current ratings at 40ºC: 20, 30 and 40AAC
- Nominal output voltage ratings: 230 or 600VAC
- Control voltage range: 3 or 4.5 to 32VDC
- Integrated fuse holder for a semiconductor fuse
- Integrated MOV for overvoltage protection
- 100kA UL508 SCCR rating with external J fuse
- Product width of merely 35mm
- cUL Listed (20 and 30A) versions, CE, RoHS
The RGC1F Series with Integrated Fuse Holder and Optional System Monitoring are cUL listed and carry the CE and RoHS marks, your assurance of high quality and safety. They are available from CARLO GAVAZZI’s network of sales offices, distributors or www.GavazziOnline.com.