Shielded connector features positive-lock to meet automotive specifications
Hirose (Simi Valley) currently provides a high-speed multimedia connector capable of conveying transmissions up to 1 Gbps. Supporting the automotive industry's most commonly used standards, USB2.0, IEEE1394, LVDS, and GVIF signals, the GT17H/HN Series connectors have an advanced shielding structure for 360° EMI protection and low near-end crosstalk (NEXT). Available in a wide range of low profile single row versions and space saving double row models, the GT17H and GT17HN Series maximize design flexibility while satisfying stringent automotive requirements. Other features include:
- A positive locking structure that prevents half locking, incomplete engagement, and accidental plug release.
- A lock strength of 78.4 N.
- A guide rib, enabling easy blind mating.
- Resistance to shock, vibration, thermal shock (1000 cycles from -40°C to +85°C) and heat up to 105°C.
- An operating temperature range of -30°C to +105°C.
- Rated voltage of 250V AC, rated current of 1 Amp, contact resistance of 60m ohms maximum (shielded), and insulation resistance of 100M ohms minimum at 500V DC.
For additional information about the GT17H/HN Series connectors, please visit www.hirose.com.