RF subsystem operates over the E-band frequency spectrum from 71- 86 GHz
DLT (Carson, CA) has announced the release of E-band Radio link RF subsystem. This subsystem operates over the E-band frequency spectrum from 71- 86 GHz. One of its applications can be found in the E-band multi-gigabit wireless communication system, which offers local area networks and “Virtual Fiber” local loop for wireless transmission of data, voice and video at 1-10Gbps speed. Other features include:
• Two transceiver blocks.
• Block A which transmits at the frequency of 71-76GHz and receives at 81-86GHz, while the block B works at the opposite frequency ranges.
• Transmitter (TX), receiver (RX), local oscillator (LO) chain, and phase locked dielectric resonator oscillator (PLDRO) modules.
• A 29dB conversion gain and a 15dBm output one dB compression point (P1dB), with an open gain control loop.
• Receiver which has 29dB of conversion gain and 9dB of noise figure.
• Typical power consumption for one block of about 6.8 watts.
For more information on the E-band Radio link RF subsystem, visit www.ducommun.com.