DC-DC converters feature remote on/off, remote sense, and output voltage adjustment
GE’s Critical Power business (Dallas, TX) has launched its new SHHN000A3CL isolated DC-DC converters, providing board designers with a bipolar dual-output module in a compact footprint. The latest addition to GE’s Hammerhead series of power modules, the SHHN000A3CL unit can be used as a traditional DC/DC module, powering applications such as insulated-gate bipolar transistors and other semiconductor device drive circuits, or in hybrid power architectures and industrial markets. Features include:
- Remote on/off, remote sense, and output voltage adjustment.
- An input voltage range from 9 to 36 V DC.
- A low-profile footprint of 1-inch-by-1-inch brick).
- Flexible configuration with surface-mount and through-hole versions available.
- Built-in current, voltage, and temperature protection.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to 85°C.
For more information, visit www.gecriticalpower.com.