Non-inductive resistors feature extremely low thermal resistance
BEC Distribution (UK), ARCOL's Premier UK Distributor has announced the availability of ARCOL's AP101 and AP140 non-inductive resistors which feature extremely low thermal resistance. They AP101 is capable of dissipating 100 watts and the AP140 can dissipate up to 140 watts, with a maximum current rating of 25A. Other features include:
- Power dissipation of 140 watts, resulting in a maximum tab temperature of just 25°C (with a heat sink).
- TO-247-Style packaging, utilising state-of-the art Thick Film technology.
- A single screw mounting to the heat sink and a moulded, electrically-isolated case for enhanced electrical and mechanical protection.
- A value range of up to R01 – 51K.
- Tolerance options of ±1% or ±5% and.
- TCR options of ±50 – 250ppm/°C (re ohmic value).
- Maximum voltage of 700Vdc or √(P.R).
- Dielectric strength of 2500 Vac (60 secs).
For more information on the AP101 and AP140 non-inductive resistors, visit www.bec.co.uk.