Carrier card offers scalable data acquisition to PCIe
4DSP (Austin, TX) announced the release of a new PCI Express product featuring the Xilinx Kintex-7 combined with the highest performance analog I/O card available in the marketplace, according to the company. With a single-channel 3.6 Gsps A/D and single-channel 5.6 Gsps D/A combined with exceptional FPGA technology, the PC760 is a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) card that features advanced digital signal processing (DSP) capabilities. It is designed for a variety of applications, including software defined radio and baseband communication transceivers. The PC760 is desirable for applications that require large-band signal digitization or generation through the use of accelerated frequency-domain algorithms. Features include:
- Kintex-7 XC7K160T, XC7K 325T, XC7K410T FPGAs.
- Single Channel 12-bit 3.6Gsps A/D.
- Single Channel 14-bit 5.6Gsps D/A1GB DDR3 SDRAM.
- Single-ended, AC-coupled analog input and output signals.
- PCIe Gen2 x8/4-lane, PCIe Gen3 x4 (softcore).
- Micro SD Flash (32 GB).
- External and internal clock.
- Clock Source, Sampling Frequency through SPI communication busses.
For more information, visit www.4dsp.com