Snap-action switch includes electrical life of 100,000 cycles typically
The CIT Relay & Switch (Minneapolis, MN) SM3 Series snap-action switch offers choice a of single pole single throw or a single pole double throw circuit. This UL/CUL recognized switch is available in 0.110" quick connect, solder lug, PC terminal and right angle PC termination. As with all CIT switch product, the SM3 series is RoHS compliant and includes multiple lever and gram force options. Features include:
- Electrical life of 100,000 cycles typically.
- Electrical rating of 5A @ 125VAC/250VAC/T120.
- Contact resistance of less than 20mΩ initially.
- Dielectric strength of 1000Vrms minimum.
- Insulation resistance greater than 100MΩ initially.
- Operating and storage temperature of 40°C to 120°C.
For more information, visit www.citrelay.com.