Quartz-based oscillators designed for networking and storage applications
RFMW, Ltd. (San Jose, CA) announces application and sales support for high-frequency oscillators and VCXOs to 1500MHz. These quartz-based, differential, and PECL oscillators are targeted to networking and storage applications where fast delivery (less than one week) and high performance are required. Features include:
• Phase noise of 122dBc @ 10KHz.
• Less than 1pSec phase jitter performance.
• A standard 5x3.2mm package.
• HCMOS, LVPECL, or LVDS output.
• Frequency range of 10.000 MHz to 1500 MHz.
• 3.3 V or 2.5 V supply voltage.
• Frequency stability to ±25 ppm.
For more information, visit www.rfmw.com.