Quarter-brick DC-DC converter intended for wireless backhaul, smart grid, and networking applications
Murata (Mansfield, MA) announced the UWQ 240 Watt quarter-brick DC-DC converter from Murata Power Solutions designed for wireless backhaul, smart grid, and a broad range of networking and other telecommunications applications. With a fixed 12 VDC/20 A single output, this DOSA compatible open-frame quarter brick package occupies only 58.4 x 36.8 x 11.7 mm. Features include:
• A wide 3:1 input range of voltage from 18 to 60 VDC around a nominal 48 VDC.
• A remote sense feature.
• A trim function that allows +/-10% of Vout.
• Tight load and line regulation.
• Typical efficiency of 92%.
• Operating temperature of -40°C to + 85°C.
• Input to output isolation of 2,250 VDC.
For more information, visit www.murata.com.