Power management ICs designed for RF agile radio applications and FPGAs
Analog Devices (Norwood, MA) introduced an integrated family of efficient power management ICs (integrated circuits) targeting compact, high density power solutions for RF agile radio and FPGA/processor-based (field-programmable gate array) applications. Features include:
• Multiple buck regulators and LDOs (low-dropout regulators) combined into a single, compact 48-lead LFCSP (7 mm x 7 mm) package.
• A power density solution of up to 25 W power design in only 310 mm2 PCB area.
• Four buck switching regulators (4 A, 4 A, 1.2 A, 1.2 A) and one 200-mA LDO.
• An I²C interface that allows the input voltage to the device and the die temperature to be monitored.
• A wide input voltage range of 4.5 V to 15 V.
• A wide programmable range of 250 kHz to 1.4M Hz.mmable phase shits (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°) on each buck regulator to reduce input ripple.
For more information, visit www.analog.com.