High-speed source-driver designed for pulsed current applications
Supertex (Sunnyvale, CA) introduces the MD2133, a high-speed source-driver for pulsed current applications. The MD2133 is programmable and is targeted for medical ultrasound beam-forming applications. It can also be used in High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) using ultrasound, Laser Diode Drive, and other instrumentation applications such as arbitrary waveform generation. Features include:
• CMOS digital logic input circuits.
• An 8-bit current DAC for aperture weighting control.
• An 8-bit fast pulse current switch matrix.
• Pulse-Current Amplitude Modulation (PAM) and Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) with an in-phase and quadrature I-Q current-switch.
• Built-in sine and cosine angle-to-vector look-up table.
• Angular resolution of the vector table of 1.4°/step with a total range of 256 steps/360°.
For more information, visit www.supertex.com.