Browser-based program facilitates CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM translation
Elysium (Southfield, MI) has announced the release of CADfeature 11.3, their new browser-enhanced, feature-based program for repairing, migrating and reporting on product engineering data that is exchanged within manufacturing organizations and their supply chains. The newest version of CADfeature addresses long-sought industry goals of perfecting and speeding the creation of master CAD models used to build products ranging from appliances to medical devices, automobiles, aircraft, and more. Features include:
· A more streamlined process which facilitates CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM translation.
· Added support for the post-translation/re-mastering processes to finish data to a level at or nearing 100% completion, when compared to the original source model.
· Automatic Quality Assurance (QA) checks on translations and re-mastering.
· An HTML-based document style allows users to open reports from their basic internet browser.
· B-rep healing directly from CADfeature Viewer.
For more information, visit www.elysiuminc.com.