AC/DC power supplies feature wide operating temperature for heavy industry
Schaefer Inc. (Hopkinton, MA) announced 500-W and 600-W models for its TER family of 250-W to 1500-W low profile, AC/DC power supplies. The new TER-500LP and TER-600LP models are uniquely sealed in a heat conducting potting material and feature an ultra-wide temperature range of –50ºC to 85ºC, making these units appropriate for projects that demand reliable and shock resistant performance in the harshest operating conditions. All models are designed for easy-to-connect parallel/series operation if higher power or redundancy is needed. Other features include:
- High power density.
- Power factor correction.
- 80-140VAC and 100-242VAC universal inputs.
- High efficiency.
- Full complement of protections.
- Single or multi-output operation.
- Output voltage adjustment.
- Compliance to EN55022 Class A (Class B with filter).
For more information, visit www.schaeferpower.com