16-foot telescoping light mast includes 360° rotating capabilities
Industrial lighting specialists Larson Electronics (Kemp, TX) have announced the release of a 16-foot telescoping light mast with 360° rotating capabilities that is equipped with two Class 1 Division 1 150 watt LED light fixtures. The LM-16-EPL-2X150RT is a fold-over light mast that produces 24,000 lumens of light capable of illuminating 1.25 acres of work space. Features include:
• A rotating boom that allows for 360° of rotation.
• A 1,000 pound hand winch that is fitted with 3/16” cable.
• A second 1,000 pound winch that provides the 10 to 16’ elevation of the mast.
• 24,000 lumens of light while drawing only 300 watts of power.
• A 36” wide and ¼” thick mounting plate, attached to the upper section of the mast.
For more information, visit www.larsonelectronics.com.