Software package includes repour speed increases from 2x to greater than 20x
Altium Limited (Sydney, Australia) announces the release of Altium Designer 14.2, the latest update of the DesignVision Award-winning Altium Designer 14. For this release, the emphasis of development was around the use of copper areas on the board. As a result of this effort, users can experience a significantly increased repour speed. Depending on the number and complexity of the polygon pours in a design, the repour speed increase can be anywhere from 2x to potentially greater than 20x faster. Features include:
• Enhancements to the PCB Drill Table.
• Enhanced indication of disabled PCB Design Rules.
• Schematic support for vector graphics.
• Support for global bookmarks in Smart PDF.
• Support for Subversion 1.8.
For more information, visit www.altium.com.