Software development kit increases application and device performance
Digia (Nuremberg) has released a major update to Qt Enterprise Embedded, the fully-integrated solution that enables users to get started immediately with software development for an embedded device with a tailored user experience. The Qt Enterprise Embedded update introduces several new value-add features that further increase developer efficiency, application and device performance and ultimately shortens software embedded development time to just hours. Features include:
• Optimizable native C++ libraries and minimal footprint.
• Yocto Project tooling with an included selection of Qt-optimized recipes.
• Improvements to the emulator making productivity and performance key.
• Native graphics acceleration on the host computer.
• Support for sensor emulation.
• Qt Virtual Keyboard.
For more information, visit http://qt.digia.com/qtenterpriseembedded.